Friday, November 30, 2007

Month end holdings

I figure it's time to update my holdings for Nov07. There's been alot of movement over the past couple of months that we talked about, and I've been deploying alot of free cash into stocks over this time.

Here's where I'm at now - from largest to smallest holdings
CTSH Cognizant Tech - IT consulting/services, India. Loaded for bear in this position - by far my largest holding.
GRMN Garmin - GPS maker
VDSI Vasco Data Security - data transactional security (paying for stuff electronically) - primarily customers are banks
INFY Infosys - large Indian IT consulting/services.
TRAD Tradestation - online brokerage
LIFC Lifecell - tissue products (like growing skin for burn patients.)
ASFI Asta Funding - a collections company (example: purchase bad debt from credit card companies and try to collect).
HANS Hanson Natural - Energy Drinks
NTRI Nutrisystem - weight loss program/food
BLUD Immucor - blood tests
MLR Miller Industries - Tow Trucks

Anyhow, that's what I'm in now. Obviously I have more confidence in the larger positions than the smaller. Another that I'm looking at now is QCOM Qualcom, but I haven't opened a position there

No comments: