Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Transactions

I haven't looked seriously at transactions recently, but I just placed some limit orders for tommorrow - we'll see what happens. Cramer always says take some off the table after a long run-up, so that's what I'm doing.

I put in an order to sell half of my Immucor BLUD position. They sell blood tests and blood test equipment. This holding has good momentum going for it, but I think it's getting close to fair value and want to ease out a bit.

I put in an order to sell a portion of my Hansen Natural HANS position. I'll probably get burned on this one and it may keep on running up, but it's gone a long way fast and like the other, I want to take a bit off the table. Hopefully can add back to my position on a correction. This is a dangerous trade to me because I think it's likely HANS will be higher 1-2 yrs out... but going to see if I can take some off the table.

Opening a position in ASFI Asta Funding. They are a collections company - buy up past due debt at pennies on the dollar and try to collect.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: