Friday, July 20, 2007

Follow-up on trades

All of the trades I placed last Sunday got filled on Monday. (Sorry for the delay - I've been out of town and unable to post since then.)

CRDN Ceradyne is still my largest holding, but I just pared the position back.

The buy for PMTI Palomar increases my existing shares making Palomar my 4th largest holding now. It's interesting - possibly good news - that the stock was up today in an otherwise bad down market.

I doubled my position in TRAD Tradestation. The price action on this one is still bad but I just like the numbers on this one. I will not be adding more unless the stock moves higher.

Opened two small positions in stocks BLUD Immucor - blood screening equipment/tests - and VDSI Vasco Data Security - a very high growth e-commerce supplier. These are both small positions as I don't know much about the stocks and they're relatively new arrivals on my screens. BLUD hits alot of screens and the valuation looks decent so I took this small position to encourage me to follow the story a bit closer than I otherwise would.

No comments: