Monday, April 9, 2007

Stocks I like - April

I recently went through an investment review and below is a summary of stocks I currently like as buys. I already own some of these and don't own others, but if I make additions in the following month it'll probably come from the following list.

Favorite Buys Right now that I currently hold a position:
HANS - Hanson Natural - health energy drinks. Probably my favorite overall buy at current prices.
CRDN - Ceradyne - ceramic body armor. My largest position.
NTES - Netease - Chinese internet gaming company. Recently added.
CTSH - Cognizant Technology. IT consulting.
INFY, WIT, or SAY - Infosys, Wipro, or Satayam. Indian IT consulting. I own INFY, but WIT and SAY are very similar. All should trend somewhat together. CTSH is a similar business also, although CTSH is an American company.
GRMN - Garmin - GPS systems.

Favorite Buys right now that I currently do not hold a position.
LIFC - Lifecell - Tissue Regeneration.
GOOG - Google. It's rare that a company as large as Google is of interest to me, but it seems considerably undervalued to me despite the hype.
NTRI - Nutrisystem - dieting
PMTI - Palomar Medical Tech - Cosmetic Lasers
PRAA - Portfolio Recovery Associates - collections.

No comments: