Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pals

Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been busy at work and traveling in Eastern Tennessee.

In Tri-Cities I did get to visit the ugliest drive thru restaurant I've ever seen - called Pals Sudden Service. Yes, it looks like that photo. My wife loves the food there and makes a point to stop when she's over there. A colleague of mine says he had a buddy who did a research paper studying Pals processes - that they're known as one of the most efficient operations in the business. So needless to say, we had to give it a try before we headed back to Nashville.

Verdict: I had a burger, fries and shake. Overall, decent fast food, but nothing special like I was hoping. I'll have to touch base with my wife and find out what her favorites are they and try them next time.

No comments: